CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another item down and this time it's a tulip! i made this last night along with the preview. I got up this m to upload it for sharing and found I accidentally saved the preview over the file. UGH! Anyway, I didn't care for my bevel so I played a little more and I just love how it came out. It looks waaaay better than the preview. Don't believe me? Download and see for yourself!


600x600 tulip in png format. Please remember to send others to blog to download and leave some love either here on my blog or on my 4shared to let me know if you like it. it inspires me!

2 comments:

Taz said...

What do you use to make these great sketches?

Sazz said...

Hi Taz!
I use paint shop pro for my creations. the tulip was done in vector shapes.